Saturday, February 19, 2011

Staples Run

Ever since http://www.penaddict.com/ mentioned that he got some great deals at Staples, I've been on a mission to duplicate his deals.  Living in NYC, I'm used to missing out on deals available in other areas.  However, I was not going to rest until I found the Ecosystem journals.  Finally, my hard work paid off.  I found the journals!  I scored the medium lined journals (5 1/4 x 8 1/4) for $4.10 and the small lined journals (3 5/8 x 5 5/8) for $2.70.




Medium

Small
 

I also picked up a really cute pencil pouch for $0.50.   When I purchased it, I assumed it was a regular pencil pouch.  When I got home, I discovered all of the neat features.  First of all, the pouch has 4 separate compartments.  The middle compartment has a velcro closure with a mesh pouch on each side.  I stored my Tombow pens on one side and  Le Pen pens on the other.
 


The other sections are zippered pouches.  One side has a pleated bottom.  I decided to put my Uniball Signo pens in that section.





The other side is a slim, zippered section.  This side houses a variety of Pilot Hi-Tec and G-Tec pens.



I think I would like the pouch more if it had pleated compartments on both sides instead of just one.  But at $0.50, it's a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment