Friday, August 12, 2011

Rad and Hungry - Panama Kit

I first became aware of Rad and Hungry after reading a post at The Well Appointed Desk.  I finally gave in and signed up for quarterly kits after seeing a review of the Germany kit posted on The Pen Addict's site.

The August kit contains items from Panama.  The items include 2 triangular pencils, a ruled notebook, an eraser guard and as a bonus clear book cover for the notebook. 




I love the angular grips on Muji hexagonal pens and the new Moleskine pens so, of course, I love the triangular pencils.   The ruled notebook is a little shorter and a little wider than an A5 notebook. The notebook contains 128 "wide striped" pages.  



The front inside cover contains lists of various measurements and has a section for a weekly schedule. 

 




The back cover contains sections for phone numbers, important dates and a multiplication table. 




The eraser guard is an item I've never used but am happy to have.  My late father was an engineer so looking at it makes me think of him.  The clear plastic book cover is a nice bonus.  I’ll have to figure out if I can use with any of my other notebooks.


Each month's kit is revealed the first Tuesday of every month.  Rad and Hungry posts clues on its Facebook page on the  preceding Monday.  The first person to figure out the clue wins bonus items to go along with that month’s kit.  I can't wait to find out what next month’s kit has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment