Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Follow-up Kokuyo Index Tabs Review


I previously reviewed Kokuyo permanent tabs and found that I used the tabs regularly.  On a follow-up visit to Kinokuniya, I purchased the multi-color and laminated versions. 

I used the multi-color tables for the Songs of Ice & Fire reading journal.  The journal itself is from my Staples run in February, thanks to a tip from the Pen Addict. 





I recently subscribed to Rad and Hungry based upon something I read on The Well Appointed Desk website.  The recent “Japan” box included a set of tabs very similar to the multi-color tabs I picked up at Kinokuniya. 


 I decided to use the laminated tabs for my health journal. 






 The laminated tabs are my favorite.  I'm hoping they will create a laminated, multi-color tab set.  The laminated tabs cost $3.95 for a pack of 81.  The multi-color tabs cost $3.95 for a pack of 144.


No comments:

Post a Comment