Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Staples Coupon for Free Eco-Easy Bag and 15% Off

One of my Thursday morning rituals is to check out the Staples website to view the upcoming week's circular and to look for on-line coupons.  This week there is a special coupon you can redeem for a free Eco-Easy bag.  You then received 15% off of everything you can fit in the bag.  Not a bad deal.  Certain items like Kindles are excluded.  In addition, you cannot combine the offer with any other coupons.
I finally redeemed the coupon today.  After picking up my bag, I went straight to the clearance rack and scored a few breast cancer awareness themed products:  3 packs of Pendaflex file folders ($1.60 per pack/ 10 folders to a pack); 2 packs of magnets ($0.90 per pack/ 15 magnets to pack); and 2 packs of binder clips ($1.10 per pack/ 12 clips to a pack). I also picked up a pack of Z Grip retractable ball point pens in assorted colors for $4.29 and Staples brand tabbed clips for $3.49.



My total after the 15% discount was $15.33.  I think I got some pretty good deals and I will certainly use all of the products at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment